Today, I bring you the review of one of the least popular sewing machines in the market – the Brother CS5055 sewing machine. Anyone who’s an expert in the sewing industry would be aware that brother is one of the top sewing machine brands available in the market.
Many people have made brother their first and only choice when it comes to sewing machines because they live up to the standard and does what it claims to do – sewing!
The best part is that with a brother machine, you learn more than sewing. The brother sewing machine brand is defined by huge stability and a small footprint. Hence, right in your home or workplace, you’ll find an ideal place for a brother sewing machine.
Introducing Brother CS5055 Sewing Machine
One of the top models of the Brother sewing machine in the market is the Brother CS5055 sewing machine. It comes with a hundred pre-programmed stitches – much more than what you might ever need. Of those hundred stitches, eight are one-step auto-size buttonholes.
Besides, there are many features that show that the Brother CS5055 sewing machine is simple, classic, and pretty easy to use. It is perfect for beginners and has a function that makes it the top choice for advanced sewers as well.
With the top drop-in bobbin, as well as the automatic needle threading system, you can work with ease with the Brother CS5055. Also, to chose from the click selection, all you have to do is click.
You May Also Be Interested In : Brother HC1850
For those who love to sew clothing, there is the freedom of the free arm. With this, you can make cuffs, sleeves, and stitching collars with ease. For those who love quilting as well, there is a 7-point feed dog, a smooth handle layer of fabric. By dropping the feed, you can have some free motion quilting. With the LED light, you can monitor your progress.
The Brother CS5055 is a useful addition to your home. It is the ideal component for you to just make amend to clothes or construct garments from scratch or even go about simple home decoration projects.
Accessories of the Brother CS5055 Sewing Machine
The Brother CS5055 sewing machine comes with several accessories like:
- Overcasting foot
- Blind stitch foot
- Button sewing foot
- Twin needles
- Zipper foot
- Buttonhole foot and many more
There is also an onboard storage box in which you can keep these accessories safe and organized!
The major features of the Brother CS5055 Sewing Machine
To better have an idea of how the Brother CS5055 sewing machine works, here are some of the top features:
- 100 special built-in sewing stitches. These include 8 styles of 1 step buttonhole, all 8 styles.
- Ability to sew sleeves and cuffs with the free arm system
- It comes with seven different sewing feet
- A classic feed system
- It comes with an accessory storage system – built-in.
- An LCD screen display
- A high-grade needle threading system
- Drop feed system which assists with sewing and quilting
- There is a 25 years warranty on the Brother CS5055 sewing machine.
What we like about the Brother CS5055 sewing machine
To further learn about what the Brother CS5055 sewing machine has to offer, here are some of the good points.
- It is very durable –there are many customers that have recorded years of use with the machine
- The sewing machine is very easy to use – It is ideal for beginners and expert sewers.
Users can have many stitches to choose from in the sewing machine
- The CS5055 sewing machine makes a terrific machine to learn and practice sewing
- You have unlimited sewing capacity because quite a number of universal sewing feet fit the Brother CS5055 sewing machine
- It comes with a 4 step-buttonhole sewing system
- You can use it on many types of fabric
- It is light in weight and ideal for quilters
Cons of the Brother CS5055 sewing machine
- The CS5055 sewing machine doesn’t do well on very thin fabrics. This is due to the poor quality of feed dogs.
- Also, the needle threader doesn’t usually give a consistent thread
- Also, except for the foot pedal, there is no other way to manage the speed of the sewing machine. It, however, gives a maximum of 850 stitches per minute, making it ideal for beginners to have a good time on it.
The Brother CS5055 sewing machine is a terrific machine that is recommended for everyone – beginner or expert sewers. It is an awesome machine that gives superb versatility with plenty of room for experimentation.
Also, you get great value for your money!